Friday, March 8, 2013

To Galveston

This spring break UTA's Baptist Student Ministries is sending a hundred students to Galveston for a mission trip. We'll be leaving tomorrow morning and spending 5 days in Galveston before returning home. Our areas of outreach and service range from manual labor to evangelism to children's ministries.

This is the first mission trip I will be going on. I'm excitedly anticipating the trip and all that's in store for us! I pray for spiritual growth for those of us going to serve, and I hope we're able to be a blessing to those we go to minister to.

Because of this, I won't be blogging again until late next week. And that's okay - it's going to be a fantastic trip!

1 comment:

  1. Do good things, learn lots and come back with stories to tell. Or, if you prefer, have fun!

    ReplyDelete