Sunday, February 24, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! As an aspiring author, much of what I post will be drabbles or responses to writing prompts. But there will also be other content, such as book reviews, drawings and sketches, or random comments on life. Enjoy the journey and please feed the madness!

Why scribbleholic, you may be wondering? The name was suggested by my dear friend over at I'm That Weird Girl. She is very familiar with my fondness for creative writing; in fact, she's frequently urging me to write more and has often been the source of my inspiration. I affectionately refer to my writing attempts as scribbles and never go anywhere without a notebook and pencil. And so, with the help of her genius, the name was born.

1 comment:

  1. I linked to your blog from The One-Minute Writer. I can't wait to read your writings!

    ReplyDelete